Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 packages of Lobster imitation Surimi
- 4 slices of sourdough bread (150 grams each slice)
- Salt & Pepper
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 100 grams fresh onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 200 grams tomatoes in dices
- 100 grams baby rocket
- 200 grams cream cheese
Drizzle a spoonful of olive over each slice of bread and season with some salt. Heat up the oven to 200 degrees and bake the bread for 7 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, place the chopped Lobster Surimi (thawed) with remaining olive oil, along with the fresh onion, lemon, salt, chives, tomato, and cream cheese.
Spread the salad mixture over the bread and top with the rocket leaves marinated with some olive oil.