Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 package of Argentine shrimp L2, peeled
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams tomato sauce
- 20 grams parsley, minced
- 10 grams chives, minced
- 300 grams orzotto pasta (medium)
- 20 grams white wine
- 60 grams fresh onion, finely chopped
- 50 grams frozen butter in cubes
- 40 grams olive oil
- 40 grams grated parmesan
- 10 grams olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 200 grams vegetable stock
- 1 sprig of thyme
Boil the orzotto pasta along with the thyme and set aside to cool.
In a pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the fresh onion with the cherry tomatoes until they are tender. Add the shrimp, stir well and finish with wine. Add in the orzotto, the tomato sauce and the vegetable stock. Stir well and cook the orzotto until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the butter and the parmesan, stirring well until all the liquid has gone.
Finish with the parsley, chives and lemon zest.