- 1 package of peeled shrimp 60 – 80
- 250 grams white Arborio rice
- 500 grams seafood stock
- 0.5 gram saffron powder
- 100 grams fresh onion, finely chopped
- 80 grams onion, finely chopped
- 50 grams frozen butter in cubes
- 40 grams grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 20 grams dry white wine
- 10 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 grams olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
In a deep pan, heat the olive oil and sauté all the onions.
Add in the rice, whisk well and finish with wine. Allow the wine to evaporate, stir in the cherry tomatoes and gradually pour the seafood stock and the saffron while stirring.
Add the shrimp and the remaining stock. Season with salt and pepper.
Once the rice is cooked and creamy, remove it from heat and add the butter and the parmesan while stirring constantly. Finish with lime zest.